In the interest of public safety, guests are always subject to search upon entering the venue. Guests who refuse to be searched may be denied entrance and refunded their ticket purchase price (excluding service charge fees). The Centennial Terrace’s search policy is generally dictated by the type of event and the probability of guests carrying prohibited items into the venue.
To ensure that all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable experience, Centennial Terrace management will not tolerate the following actions from any guests:
- Throwing any objects within the venue or surrounding grounds
- Reselling tickets at any time on the grounds of the Centennial Terrace or any part of the grounds or parking lots.
- Counterfeit tickers are prohibited. Guests attempting to use counterfeit tickets will be refused entry. Patrons assume all risk when purchasing tickets through non-authorized ticket centers.
- Soliciting or vending of any kind is NOT permitted on the grounds of the Centennial Terrace. This means we do not allow distribution of fliers, selling of goods, etc., on our grounds unless authorized by Centennial Terrace management.
- Guests displaying evidence of illegal substance abuse or intoxication may be refused entry.
- For safety reasons and in compliance with the State Fire Code, standing or dancing in the aisles or on the stairways is not permitted.